It’s been a quiet week in the crypto market, but there is one particularly happy community… Why? ???? And has Julian sold all his Bitcoins? Find out in this week’s highlights!
We’re in a bear market? Well…
The DeFiChain Community doesn’t seem to care all that much!
Wow – that’s quite some liquidity to still have such a high yield!
Julian’s Q&A of the Week
Q: You have been critizing Bitcoin a lot lately. Why? Have you sold all your Bitcoins?
A: No, I am still invested in Bitcoin. I simply criticize the lack of utility, or rather I want to call on the community to build on and around Bitcoin and bring further utility into it! I am also not just talking, but actively doing this myself:
- with Bake, allowing easier access into Bitcoin and providing that little bit of cashflow you can get
- with Levain to empower entrepreneurs to build in the crypto space and for Bitcoin
- with Birthday Research to build Ordinals on top of Bitcoin
- with WhiskVentures to invest in companies that make Bitcoin useful
- also I invest in and talk about DeFiChain that started with DeFi for Bitcoin and is now connecting Bitcoin with Ethereum via MetaChain.
So, while I know, some of you think, I am anti-Bitcoin, I am absolutely not. Just like a good chess player, you analyze your position fairly. I want to stay intellectually honest, about what is needed, for Bitcoin and the Crypto Space as a whole to succeed, while calling out bad behavior.
In The News
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest Files for First Spot Ether ETF
- All major negative Binance events since December
- Binance CEO brushes off negativity, assures firm has ‘no liquidity issues’
Quote of the Week
What do you need to exchange your time into right now, to get the most value out of it in the long term?
Question of the Week
If you believe in the 4-year cycles for Bitcoin, which I don’t (fooled by randomness), then we are halfway through the current one. 2025 would be the year of real hopium. What are your thoughts on this?
Those were the most important updates from this week. And what have you been up to? 🙂
P.S.: Want to receive future recaps and exclusive updates like this from Julian himself via email? Sign up here: https://ceonews.bake.io