The major rumor this week was that institutions are buying into Bitcoin… but is that really so?
Julian’s Meme of the Week
Saylor’s Bitcoin Purchase & Germany’s Binance Rejection: Analysed
Turns out, it was the typical suspect who bought Bitcoin for $350M: Michael Saylor.
In the video, Julian talks about:
- If Saylor is solely responsible for the Bitcoin pump to $30,000
- What this means for the sustainability of the current price
- What Binance’s rejection means for the crypto market
And more… watch the video here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jya6M7jpkY8
Someone from the community noticed a funny pattern… Could this be the next prediction model?! 😀
Julian’s Quote of the Week
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
Julian’s Q&A of the Week
Q: Is now a good time to buy in?
A: I don’t believe we are about to see the next big bull run. And I also wouldn’t be surprised if the price dipped a little bit lower again from here. That said, I also don’t think those are bad buying prices right now. If you are not too exposed to crypto, over the long term this could actually be a fantastic time to DCA.
In The News
- MicroStrategy buys $347M worth of Bitcoin amid market thaw
- Binance Crypto Custody License Application Denied by German Regulator BaFin: Report
- EU to take next step towards launching digital version of euro
A big thanks from Julian
Julian asked me to say a big thank you again for the numerous congratulations that reached us on the renaming of the company Cake DeFi to Bake!! Thanks from the entire team for all your support!
Those were the most important updates from this week. And what have you been up to? 🙂
P.S.: Want to receive future recaps and exclusive updates like this from Julian himself via email? Sign up here: https://ceonews.cakedefi.com/