My goal is to read 52 books in 52 weeks for over 11 years. The first half of 2020 is over and I would like to present the 26 books I have read. I have worked with point ratings from 1 to 5. 1-2 is not so good, 3 is neutral, 4 is recommendable and 5 is a MUST Read book!
It is always important for me to share the list with the public, on the one hand to motivate myself and on the other hand to have a multi-valued exchange with the community. It is always exciting how everyone takes a different learning from the same book. Over time, I have noticed that it depends entirely on the current life situation, how you take in a book and which learnings you take out of it.
Another important point for me: I am not interested in knowing every single book I read inside out and taking a learning from every single page. For me, the important point is to read as many books as possible, to take from every 1-2 Learning and to develop my individual points from them.
In this video I have given my short opinion about each of the 26 books and which tips each one brought along for me. Below the video you have linked the whole book list.
- Bitcoin Billionaires: 5/5 TOP (https://geni.us/bitcoin_billionaires)
- The man who solved the market: 3/5 (https://geni.us/Solved-Market)
- The theory of poker: 2/5 (https://geni.us/poker-theory)
- Titan John D. Rockefeller – Ron Chernow: 2/5 (https://geni.us/John-Rockefeller)
- No place to hide – Glenn Greenwald: 4/5 (https://geni.us/no-place-hide)
- Good habits, Bad habits – Wendy Wood: 4/5 (https://geni.us/bad-good)
- The art of invisibility – Kevin Mitnick: 3/5 (https://geni.us/the-art)
- Permanent Record – Edward Snowden 5/5 TOP(https://geni.us/edward-snowden)
- Ride of a lifetime – Bob Iger 4/5 (https://geni.us/Walt-Disney)
- Blackout – 5/5 TOP (https://geni.us/blackout-1 und https://geni.us/blackout-2))
- Die Optimierer 1/5 (https://geni.us/optimierer)
- What to expect when you are expecting 4/5 (https://geni.us/expect-expecting)
- What to expect when she is expanding 2/5 (https://geni.us/your-Wife)
- The age of deleveraging 3/5 (https://geni.us/age-deleveraging)
- No filter 4/5 (https://geni.us/no-filter)
- Traffic Structure – PDF – not public 4/5
- Expertise Structuring – PDF – not public 4/5
- Lord of the Flies 5/5 reread (https://geni.us/lord-flies)
- Mastery 5/5 TOP (https://geni.us/Mastery-Robert)
- Känguruh 1 5/5 reread (https://geni.us/kaenguru1)
- Känguruh 2 5/5 reread (https://geni.us/kaenguru2)
- Känguruh 3 5/5 reread (https://geni.us/kaenguru3)
- Känguruh 4 5/5 reread (https://geni.us/kaenguru4)
- Superpumped Uber 4/5 https://geni.us/pumped
- Smartcuts 5/5 TOP (https://geni.us/Smartcuts-Success)
- And baby makes three 4/5 (https://geni.us/baby-makes-three)
What is your opinion on this?
Check out https://cakedefi.com to securely get cashflow from cryptocurrencies. The most transparent way to get up to 12% per year!
Youtube CAKE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkRa0RHkJ9Udd_mVWl8fa8A